Notice on Conducting Special Activities of 2016 Employment Aid Month
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the Peoples Republic of China
China Disabled Persons’Federation
December 9, 2015
To the Human Resources and Social Security Departments (Bureaus) and the China Disabled Persons’ Federation of all the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and the Xinjiang Production Construction Corps:
To fulfill the spirit of the Fifth Plenum of the 18th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and implement Opinions of the State Council on Further Promoting Employment and Business Startups under the New Conditions, serve people’s well-being, support their economic bottom line, relieve financial emergency, boost fairness, help the registered disabled and those with difficulty in finding employment to find jobs, try to help those who are not unemployed feel the concern and warmth of the Party and the various levels of governments, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China and the China Disabled Persons’ Federation will carry out special aid activities for a month beginning on New Year’s Day of 2016 and during Spring Festival, as follows:
Sincere Employment Aid
From early January to middle February, 2016.
3. Aid Recipients
(1) Eligible people who have difficulty in employment;
(2) Disabled people who have registered as unemployed;
(3) Unemployed people who are capable of labor and from families with minimum living allowances;
(4) In any local administrative region, unemployed graduates from difficult families, members of families facing poverty due to disease, retired soldiers, people who have been dispossessed of land, patients recovering from and continuing to abstain from drugs, and people released from prison after serving their sentences.
4. Program Objectives
(1) Adequate publicity. To inform citizens who are in need of employment aid in the administrative region about the employment support policies and the application process and the governing management institutions, and to inform employers that recruit people who have employment difficulties or disabled people registered unemployed about related preferential policies and detailed procedures.
(2) Sufficient surveys. Carry out door-to-door interviews of eligible people who have difficulties in employment and disabled people registered unemployed that accord with the conditions; determine the number of unemployed. Register their real names and need of jobs into the employment information supervision system.
(3) Effective Aid. According to the different needs of the employment aid recipients, providing targeted public employment services including job information, skill training and support for start-ups. Guaranteeing the follow-up services after providing aid and improve the service effects.
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China
E-mail address: email@example.com
China Disabled Persons’ Federation
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org